Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ode to Sick Kids

OMG - to quote The Hills stars. Translation for those of you who don't speak "Hills"... oh my God! I am so tired. Please read that with the whiniest inflection you can muster to fully comprehend the tiredness that I currently feel. Mr. Will is sick. It all started with the ominous runny nose. You see the snot start to drip and think... could be just the weather change. Could be dust in the house... it is cleaning lady day, after all, so the day before tends to be a little scary here. But... then night comes. (Listen carefully and you'll hear a wolf howl as the clouds roll in and cover the light of the full moon). He went down peacefully, but then... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I am not going to lie... I tried to ignore it. "Maybe he'll go back to sleep" Mark and I whispered to each other. Uh... nope. In fact, he cried off and on all night long... which is why the only thing I can really say with any confidence that it is understandable is... I'm tired.

No comments: