Thursday, April 2, 2009

American Idle

Yeah, so I went to number a list today and I started with number two. What was number one? I don't freakin' know. I just started with number two. And you know the best part... I didn't even catch it. Mark did. MARK POINTED IT OUT. That is a bad sign people.

That is what happens when your day is comprised of saying "shhh shhh shhhh, no cry-y baby" and endless episodes of Ni Hao, Kai Lan. Its not that I mind being a stay home mom or anything, but my God, I need to use my brain for something. You know that whole "use it or you lose it" theory.... true story.

2 comments:

Karen said...

And here's where I'll confess that I liked homeschooling the kids for that very reason. It gave my mind something to do.

Amie said...

Maybe that's the solution...home schooling Tabbi.